We also have a studio in Washington where we do portrait shoots and image previews. We’re absolutely happy to travel and have worked at most of the key wedding venues in the North East of England. If you have a destination wedding we’re happy to talk to you about that too. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional customer experience and we’ll be very upset if we don’t make your day as well as capturing it beautifully.
What you see is what you pay
We don’t have a “from price” – you get all of the pictures we take and we don’t upsell you to extra time or products you don’t want.
Our wedding package price is £1495 – That’s all in, you get both of us all day and all the pictures we take.
Our clients tell us the last thing they want, when budgeting for their wedding, is having to deal with hidden charges so we don’t have any.
We believe in helping you to keep things simple. Our price includes;
- Two photographers to shoot your wedding
- Full coverage of your special day from bride & groom preparation to your first dance as newlyweds.
- A pre-wedding shoot so you can practice in front of the camera and create memories for your save-the-date card
- A pre-wedding day meeting to get to know us and discuss your specific needs
- Your favourite images presented as a slideshow in full HD set to your first dance music or any “special” song
- Your images provided on either a presentation memory stick or CD. These are high-resolution images carry full printing rights.
- Full after event support
Canvasses, framed prints, albums and other products are also available on request.
We’re now interviewing couples now for weddings in 2018 and beyond so if you think we’d be a good fit for you please get in touch.
We invite you to come and have a coffee with us to view some of our recent weddings at our photography studio in Washington Tyne & Wear.
We’ll let you pick a wedding to see every picture the couple got. We’ll also provide the chocolate biscuits.
Please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
Mark & Steve