That means we’re happy to come along and capture your special event or you can visit us at our state-of-the-art studios for a portrait
Wear your favourite outfits – you know the ones that make you feel relaxed and allow you to truly be yourself. Give us your favourite music playlist and we’ll provide a personalised soundtrack to the shoot.
Your shoot might be in the studio or it may be enjoying a day out at your family’s favourite spot.
Wherever you choose we take time to find out about you and capture the essence of what makes your family unique.
How will you deliver our portraits?
That depends on you. We’re huge fans of printed images – largely because we were brought up looking through those boxes of pictures that all families have that provide a treasure trove of memories that make up the history of your family. They are what future generations use to learn about how your family lived in the past. Prints and albums are truly special so we offer professionally printed photos with a variety of framing options to suit your style and budget. We can even tailor make the prints to fit into your favourite frames. These could be single stunning prints that capture the personalities of you and your family or a multi-picture layout that really captures the essence of what makes your family truly special.
Will I get digital images too?
Because many of our clients love to share their portraits online we also offer a total digital service where your images are delivered in full resolution on a memory stick for you to enjoy at home.
All of your portraits are also offered as “Facebook Friendly” smaller sizes for quick sharing as well as full-resolution images so you can have the choice to print them yourself whenever you are ready.
Many clients opt to go for the full set to have a complete memento of the day. This will include all of the pictures taken during the shoot at full resolution for you to print or share with your family.
What will it cost?
We have a number of different packages available depending on how much studio time you want and the sort of products you would like.
|Your favourite image printed 8x6 or delivered digitally||Your choice of five of your favourite images printed 8x6 or delivered digitally||Your choice of ten of your favourite images printed 10x8 or delivered digitally|
|1 Hour Shoot||1 Hour Shoot||1 Hour Shoot|
|£299||£599||You are welcome to order additional prints or add additional digital images to any package.|
|Your choice of one printed 20x16 image||Your choice of one framed 20x16 image|
|Twenty images on USB||All images on USB|
|Two hour shoot||Two hour shoot|
Our session fee starts at £49 which includes one hour studio time, professional editing and a preview session for you to choose your favourites. At your shoot, we will book you in to come back to view your images.
We love presenting your images to you for review at the studio in our preview area. Why? It’s purely selfish really as we get a real buzz out of seeing your reaction to your images. During the preview, you will select your favourite shots and choose the ones you would like printed or supplied digitally. As a rough guide, most clients tend to spend between £250 and £450, depending on what they want.
We believe in transparent pricing and a pressure-free environment because we know that the best advert for our business is a satisfied customer. We’re committed to making sure your images are absolutely perfect and will last a lifetime, so we’ll ask that you allow up to three weeks for collection of the finished product.
We’re committed to making sure your images are absolutely perfect and will last a lifetime, so we’ll ask that you allow up to three weeks before collection.
Looking for a unique family portrait?
Look no further - The Mission Studios Cube has arrived
The cube is for you if you are looking for something quirky and contemporary in your portrait photography
The pricing for a cube shoot is slightly different. The cost is £249 which includes a 50cmx50cm print of a nine-box cube layout shown in the examples below. If you like we can also combine a cube session with a standard portrait shoot at no additional cost.
In fact, the key to the whole session is creativity and fun. The best sessions are planned in advance and give you the chance to let your imagination run wild.
Here are our top tips for a successful cube session.
- Style your shoot - Wear colourful but timeless clothing - its a white background so bright colours really make your pictures POP! Keep away from trends and logos on your clothing if you can. This is going to be wall art for a while and pictures last forever. Nothing says "That's so yesterday!" like that One Direction T-shirt or a hashtag hoody. Who? What? When? yes, that was taken a while ago. Keep it timeless when you choose your outfits.
- Prepare your props - Nothing personalises your portraits better than including your hobbies and interests. Golfers - grab those clubs. Skaters - bring your board. Kids love to include their favourite toys and give clues as to what they love to do. Our cube is 4ft square so you would be amazed what we can fit in it.
- Pick a theme - Are you getting festive for Christmas? All loved up for valentines day? Celebrating a big birthday? Think of ways to make that scream from the pictures. It's all about the poses and the props.
- Accessorise - Jewellery, jumpers, hats, jackets and wellies will all add something special to the images. Bring a range of stuff so you can chop and change. Coordinate colours for the polished professional look
- Plan your poses - The thing that really makes the cube shoot unique is the ability to interact between the cubes. We're brim full of ideas but our best ones come from our clients
To help you plan your session you can download our template Cube Planning Sheet.
After the shoot
We'll review your pictures and lock in your layout. Our starting point is your included 3x3 nine-box cube layout like the ones shown above but you can let your imagination run wild and go even bigger. We'll work together and choose the best images and print size to fit your chosen layout. You'll get your finished print about two weeks after the shoot.